The EPiC series provide fast and flexible publication of proceedings and collections in various areas of science. We publish online but can also print hardcopies on demand. EPiC is integrated with the EasyChair conference management part, thus providing a seamless process of submission-to-publication of reviewed content. All material is formatted using the EasyChair LaTeX class file or EasyChair Word style, to ensure a consistent easy to read presentation.
Volume in Language and Linguistics published in the EPiC series.
The first volume of the series (Proceedings of the 8th International Conference on Corpus Linguistics) has been published. It is our first volume not in computing. We also have agreements on publishing volumes in Health Sciences and Civil Engineering.
Rank A conference joins the EPiC Series.
The steering committee of the 21st International Conference on Logic for Programming, Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning (LPAR-21) has decided to publish its proceedings in the EPiC Series in Computing. LPAR is a high-quality conference having ranking A in the CORE conference ranking.
All You Have to Know About the EPiC Series
EasyChair is committed to open access publishing. We created EPiC with the aim of creating a model of affordable high-quality open access publishing:
- To make it affordable we cut costs by using the EasyChair environment to produce volumes using a high level of automation, thus saving time to the authors and the editors.
- To achieve high quality content we use the EasyChair data about conference reviewing. Further, we create and maintain convenient and nice looking templates for published volumes and papers. We assemble strong editorial boards to help us to make decisions.
- Our publications are truly open access. As soon as a volume is ready, it is published and the articles are accessible to everybody at no cost.
- We are staying to date with innovations in publishing and creating new technologies. We are committed to indexing, the use of open data and semantic technologies.
- All articles will also be offered for other relevant major indexes depending on their areas, for example Scopus, Engineering Village (Compendex), Microsoft Academic Search and PubMed.
- The copyright of each EPiC article is owned by its authors.
- The Epic Series is fully integrated with the EasyChair smart program feature for generating and publishing conference programs. Your program will have links to the volume and talks in the program will have links to corresponding published papers. Also, the published volume and papers will have links to the conference program, thus providing a better visibility and information quality both for your conference Web pages and the papers.
Most Recent Volumes
- Laura Kovacs and Andrei Voronkov (editors). Vampire 2016. Proceedings of the 3rd Vampire Workshop (EPiC Series in Computing, Volume 44)
- Chelo Vargas-Sierra (editor). Professional and Academic Discourse: an Interdisciplinary Perspective (EPiC Series in Language and Linguistics, Volume 2)
- Goran Frehse and Matthias Althoff (editors). ARCH16. 3rd International Workshop on Applied Verification for Continuous and Hybrid Systems (EPiC Series in Computing, Volume 43)
- Antonio Moreno Ortiz and Chantal Pérez-Hernández (editors). CILC2016. 8th International Conference on Corpus Linguistics (EPiC Series in Language and Linguistics, Volume 1)
- Christoph Benzmüller, Geoff Sutcliffe and Raul Rojas (editors). GCAI 2016. 2nd Global Conference on Artificial Intelligence (EPiC Series in Computing, Volume 41)
- view more recent volumes...