This article is intended for authors who wish to submit a paper or abstract though EasyChair. We recommend conference organizers to make a link to this page from their submission pages instead of writing their own instructions.
This article discusses a submission procedure to EasyChair. It is recommended for first time users or for everyone having a problem to submit.
In a nutshell, the procedure for submission is the following:
- Create an EasyChair account, if you dod not have one yet
- Follow the submission link from the conference Web site
- Log in
- Click on "New Submission"
- Fill out the submission form and click on "Submit"
All these steps and potential problems you can have are described in the following sections. We assume that you would like to submit to the conference CATSS-99 (99th Conference About Topics of Slight Significance).
- You will see a page like
If you see this page, the submission link is incorrect and you should inform the conference organizers.
- You will see a login page
If you see this, pay attention to the conference