LUG 2017: Lustre User Group 2017
Bloomington, IN, USA, May 30-June 3, 2017
|Submission deadline||February 26, 2017|
|Abstract registration deadline||February 26, 2017|
The Lustre User Group (LUG) conference is the industry’s primary venue for discussion and seminars on the Lustre parallel file system.
This year's conference is being held in Bloomington, Indiana from May 30-June 2nd, 2017.
Please see http://opensfs.org/lug-2017/ for more information. Save the Date!
The LUG Planning Committee is particularly seeking presentations on:
- experiences running the newer community releases - 2.8 and 2.9 - in production
- experiences using the new features in those releases (DNE2, SSK, UID/GID mapping, etc.)
- best practices and practical experiences in deploying, monitoring and operating Lustre
- pushing the boundaries with non-traditional deployments
An abstract is only required for the submission process; presentation materials will be requested once abstracts are reviewed and selected. Abstracts should be a minimum of 250 words and should provide a clear description of the planned presentation and its goals.
All LUG presentations will be 30 minutes (including questions).
All presentations must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another conference.
The abstract submission deadline is February 26, 2017, Midnight PST.
Accepted presentations will be subject to panel review three weeks in advance of LUG 2017.
The submission Web page for LUG 2017 is https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=lug2017
You will need to create a user account on EasyChair if you don't already have one.
- Mark Gary - Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Parks Fields - Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Sarp Oral - Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Feiyi Wang - Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Ruth Klundt - Sandia National Laboratories
- Aurelien Degremont - CEA, France
- Henri Doreau - CEA, France
- Stephen Simms - Indiana University
- Kilian Cavalotti - Stanford University
- Stephane Thiell - Stanford University
- Peter Jones - Intel
- Cory Spitz - Cray
All questions about submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.