ICCISN' 2018: International Conference on Computer Intelligent Systems & Networking
Diar Lemdina Hotel, Hammamet,, Tunisia.
Sousse, Tunisia, January 3-5, 2018
|Abstract registration deadline||September 15, 2017|
|Submission deadline||September 15, 2017|
ICCISN 2018 is for users, managers, developers, researchers, and purchasers who are interested in intelligent systems and artificial intelligence, with particular emphasis on applications. The conference emphasizes current practice and experience, together with new ideas that are likely to be used in the near future. Sample topic areas for articles include knowledge-based systems, intelligent software agents, natural-language processing, technologies for knowledge management, machine learning, data mining, adaptive and intelligent robotics, knowledge-intensive processing on the Web, and social issues relevant to intelligent systems. Also encouraged are application features, covering practice at one or more companies or laboratories; full-length product stories; tutorials; surveys; and case studies.
Intelligent technologies provide many possibilities for computer networks because they can be used to enhance the performance of a computer network, integrate heterogeneous devices, and even make more intelligent decisions or be aware of events occurred. We will focus on technologies for heterogeneous networks, intelligent methods for network systems, and their applications. In addition, we also welcome researches on heterogeneous networks, such as cloud computing, 5G wireless communication, wireless sensor network, vehicle network, Internet of Things, smart grid, green communication, software-defined networking, and intelligent network systems. The topics include: New network architecture and system for heterogeneous networks; Cloud computing in heterogeneous networks; Internet of Things and big data systems over heterogeneous networks; 5G wireless communication and green communication over heterogeneous networks; Software-defined networking for resource and QoS management in heterogeneous networks; Security protocol and system for heterogeneous networks.
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. The following paper categories are welcome:
- Full papers Prepare your manuscript (maximum 6 pages) using the paper template that you can download from the following link: Paper Template.
- Posters is a graphically based approach to presenting research. In presenting your research with a poster, you should aim to use the poster as a means for generating active discussion of the research.
- Abstracts: is a paper not exceeding 2 pages submitted in the same template Paper Template. The objective of the abstract is to present an idea, a new concept, an experience in education, an architecture or a work under implementation.
- Intelligent Systems and Applications
- Big data and Analysis
- Advanced Computing Architecture
- Information Centric Networking
- Internet of things and smart technologies and systems
- Multimedia and Social Computing
- Image Processing and Applications
- System Security and Privacy
- General track: Distributed systems, Networks and Innovative applications.
- Embedded Systems, System Integration and Verification
- E-Systems and Information Management.
Abdelfettah Belgeith, King Saud University, KSA
Rachid Sammouda, King Saud University, KSA
- Moshira Ali, Alfaisal University
The conference will be held in Diar Lemdina Hotel, Hammamet,, Tunisia.
Away from the major squares and entertainment areas, residential areas are preserved from noise and immersed in tranquility in order to guarantee successful holidays at Hammamet. The hotel has three residences: Erriadh – Sidi Bou Said and El Boustene and offers high quality accommodation: 240 suites and spacious rooms with every comfort.The hotel has facilities such indoor & outdoor swimming pools, a wellness center, gardens. Address : Rue de la Médina-Yasmine Hammamet
All questions about submissions should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org